Call Us Today 954-866-2920

Gender Transition Rights in Florida

When a person undergoes a gender transition, they often would like to change their name and or change their gender marker.

Our office regularly helps trans men and women with both name changes as well as gender marker changes. While working with an attorney is not required in Florida to do a name change or gender marker change, it can certainly make the process less complicated, more efficient, and quicker. We have the experience needed to effortless navigate the issues that come up in these cases and the knowledge required to make the judge's job easy in getting the process finalized.


Family Matters Law Group

A comprehensible law firm dedicated to helping our clients with the best possible outcome with any family court issue that may arise.