Call Us Today 954-866-2920

Children’s Passport

When a mother is unmarried and has children, the father of the child does not automatically have any rights in Florida.

This means that if you are a mother and you were never married to the child's father and have never been to court about the child previously, you may not need the father's consent to get a passport for the child. We help moms in these situations get their child's passport regularly and we are happy to assist you with getting a passport too. Having a full consultation to see if you qualify is critical, so get in touch with our office.


Family Matters Law Group

A comprehensible law firm dedicated to helping our clients with the best possible outcome with any family court issue that may arise.